La Tendenza — Architectures italiennes 1965-1985
Architectures italiennes 1965-1985
Past: June 20 → September 10, 2012
The first retrospective exhibition in France devoted to one of the founding movements of post-war architecture, from Italy. La Tendenza, Italian Architectures, 1965-1985 presents a selection of over 250 drawings, models, photographs, paintings and films, as well as a rich documentation.
The exhibition traces the highlights of the movement led by Aldo Rossi. Rejecting the notions of avant-garde and Utopia to initiate a political and critical architecture tuned into reality, La Tendenza offers a new approach to the architectural project founded on a renewal of drawing and the image.
Place Georges Pompidou
T. 01 44 78 12 33 — F. 01 44 78 16 73
Every day except Tuesday, 11 AM – 9 PM
Late night on Thursday until 11 PM
Full rate €14.00 — Concessions €11.00
Gratuit pour les moins de 18 ans, billet exonéré pour les moins de 26 ans. Et pour tout le monde, les premiers dimanches du mois.
- Beat Generation Ends in about 1 month
- Louis Stettner — Ici ailleurs Ends in 13 days
- La collection Thea Westreich Wagner et Ethan Wagner Ends in 5 months
- Upcoming Magritte In 21 days
- Upcoming Jean-Luc Moulène In about 2 months
- Upcoming Cy Twombly In 3 months
- Closing Haegue Yang — Lingering Nous Ends in 6 days
- Upcoming Anna Malagrida — Cristal House In 28 days